Make that spare tyre work for a living – the SpareRide easily attaches to your rear-mounted spare and turns it into a bike rack. Durable, stable and secure, it installs easily without tools. SuperCush™ cradles securely hold and protect your bikes, a bottle opener opens bottles, and integrated SKS locks bum out bike thieves.
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Anti-sway cradle design minimises bike-to-bike contact
- Fits nearly any stock size spare
- SKS locking package secures bikes to rack to help prevent theft
- TireTread™ pads add stability and protection
- Steel construction is strong and durable
- Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns
- Locking knob secures rack and spare tyre to vehicle
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one
- 2-bike capacity
- Suitable for 5 or 6 stud pattern spare tyre mounts. Stud pattern diameter cannot exceed 14 cm.
Weight: 9.75 kg
Dimensions: L 101.6 cm x W 33. cm x H 48.3 cm
Capacity: 2 bike capacity, MAX. 15.9 kg per bike
Some Assembly Required
30 Minute Install
Rear-of-car Mounted Spare Tyre Required
*Specifications are subject to change. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.